1 pack fresh mushrooms (any variety)
1 medium onion roughly chopped
3/4 garlic cloves roughly minced
1 cup 2% milk
1 cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
A pat of butter
Rosemary to garnish
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Sprouted mung bean pancakes
- Grind the sprouts with the ginger, garlic, coriander and cumin with some water till slightly grainy.
- Add chopped onion, chopped chillies, chickpea flour, rice flour, baking soda, salt, asafetida, turmeric and mix.
- Add water if required to make a loose mixture.
- Grease a pan with oil (preferably a cast iron one to give your pancakes that lovely brown and crisp edge) and make small pancakes of about 4 inches
- Serve with chutney or sauce of your choice.